Upload Multiple files

Hi,
Is it possible to upload multiple files?
I think it should be a interesting feature.

Thanks

Hi there,

Currently our File upload question in the chatbot can upload only one file.

But you can add as many file upload questions you want in a chatbot conversation. Does that solve your requirement? If not, please let us know what kind of files you wish to get uploaded.

Further to note, each upload comes with a limit of 10 MB.

If you have more questions, please reach.at/collectchat

Regards,
Aslam from Collect.chat

Hi Aslam,
thanks for your response.
Yes, I agree with you.
But, sometimes my User wants to upload 3, 5 or 8 files. So a workaround is to insert 8 “file upload” components.
ok, it works, Nice!

But I think is a good idea, implement a multiple files upload feature, or some other feature, like a “loop”, so my User could upload as many files as he wants.

Thanks for your help,
I aprreciate it.

Regards

We have added your request. We will be looking at feedbacks from other customers to hear their opinion as well.

Having different questions gives you the benefit of giving a description for each of the file that needs to be uploaded.

Let’s see if there is more demand for the same.

Cheers,
Aslam from Collect.chat

Hey This will be a good feature. Multiple file uploader is missing. We could need this in our company as well. If you showing up to many text block to your cutomer the drop-off rate will be to high. With specific options and setting possibilities we can create shorter bots and increase the interaction rate by our customers.

Hey there,

We will be tracking all feature requests and upvotes here - https://feedback.collect.chat/

You will also get notified, if you subscribe to a feature request thread.

Therefore, kindly any future requests in the above shared link.

Regards,
Aslam