Multiple chatbots inside one chatbot

If there are many topics with many questions, it is difficult to organize them in one conversation.
I need to structure the conversation into different parts a’la: introduction, topic selection, personal information, booking, summary, feedback, etc.
Now I’m using up to 10 different chats and it is difficult to combine the answers and not possible to use them as arguments in other chat. It’s working in page mode only, not as widget.

Hi Heikki,

Thanks for your request.

Yes, we are aware of this issue when you are trying to build a large conversation for the user.

Currently we don’t have a Logical Jump feature or Variable feature that can do what you have in mind.

You will have to build the entire conversation in the same chatbot to get the complete data in one go.

We are working towards a better UI to sort this issue out. Stay tuned!

Regards,
Aslam from Collect.chat

Hi Aslam!

I have lot of bot’s connected with each other.
How to add a user ID to the answers set to find later all sets from same user in different bots?
Now I have IP and time.

Is it possible to add second user to my account?

Hi there,

I understand, at the moment we don’t have a method to identify a repeating user. The only way to understand if the responses come from same user will be through email information you gathered in all the bots.

If the multiple bots that you are using are being used in a chain, that is; bot 1 followed by bot 2, followed by bot 3 and so on, then there is a way to limit asking the email question in Bot 1 only.

If these multiple bots are deployed randomly in different pages of your website, then you will have to ask the email question in each bot.

Let me know, if you are using the bots in a chain, if so, I can recommend a solution.

Also adding a team member is something we are actively working on at the moment. It will be rolled out soon.

Thanks and regards,
Aslam from Collect.chat
Always reach.at/collectchat for help