Introduce yourself!

Hi Aslam, Great work !
We have nedeed some customizations and the support of Aslam was fast and great!

2 Likes

Hi,

Jason Wade here in Orlando, FL.

I’m a Realtor and just built: www.SmartHome.bot

Let me know your thoughts/suggestions.

-jason

2 Likes

I tested your bot. You have done a nice job :+1:

A small feedback for this question -

What is the price range of your current home or budget for a new home/rent?

If you are asking for price range, use the Range question rather than the Number question. That will be more clear to your customer.

Cheers! and Welcome to the Community.

1 Like

will update. thx!

-jason

3 Likes

Hi all,

First of all, great job. I realy love your system.
I’m a online marketeer from the Netherlands, Amsterdam region.
I will use the system for my clients for websites as well as Facebook.

If there is someone that has good succes with Facebook Iove to hear the story and see it in action.

Keep up the good work,

Jeroen

4 Likes

Hello, I am Sebastián and I want to reduce support ticket from my IT Team using collect.chat.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi Aslam,

It is the first chat bot we are using and it has worked wonders. We have install these bot on 10-12 website we developed so far.

3 Likes

Hello I’m Jason & I’m looking for an alternative to Manychat & Chatfuel to build more seamless website-based bots. This is a great looking platform & I’m looking forward to continuing to explore all the great features. I noticed a discussion about bot to human handover and am hoping that’s still in the works… :thinking:

4 Likes

Welcome Jason,

Continue exploring and share your findings with the community :slight_smile:

About the human handover, please see this - https://help.collect.chat/article/show/61384-adding-live-chat-support

Regards,
Aslam

3 Likes

Hi from Australia,
We are really enjoyong your bot design and eas of deployment.
The more conversational you think the more opportunities start to expand in your mindset.
One feature I would like but not sure how to deliver is a polling feature where users can set priority on a mutiselect list. Ie red (3), blue(2), green(4), yellow(1), orange(5), other (add text - could be done with separate question).
Keep doing what youre doing well.
Thanks
Courtney
ClubPower/FleetEffect

4 Likes

Hi Courtney,

Thanks for joining us :smile:

Regarding the feature request, can you please post it here - Feature Request Thread

Also, your request was not very clear. If you can elaborate a bit more, it would be helpful.

Regards,
Aslam

1 Like

Hi Everyone,
Ajay here from XL n CAD.
Recently I created a website (xlncad.com) for MS Excel and AutoCAD Tutorials. I started using chatbot as part of building my email list and results are amazing.
love to do more experiments with chatbot.
Thanks & Regards
AJ

3 Likes

Hi,
Good to be here.
Please help me with this, Can the bot send a message to the visitor’s email immediately after the chat?

HI there,

Welcome to the community.

Once the chatbot collects the email, you can use email marketing tools like MailChimp to send welcome emails or any campaign emails to your customer.

I hope this answers your question.

Regards,
Aslam

Hi Aslam, I am wanting to know How do I add the affilliate markting assets to my website? much appreciation.

2 Likes

Hi there,

Can you shoot me a mail? I should be able to help you out.

Do share your website or any other info that I might need to know.

Thanks and Regards,
Aslam

Hi my name Is Lindy Vaughan and I am New here Im a lil confused about how to use the chatbot. I just opened up a print on demand store Catalyst22.Redbubble.com and I am wanting to use the chatbot to drive traffic to me store. How do I go about doing this with the cha bot I created is there any tutorials or info on this site I can read or videos I can watch to find out this information? Thanks in advance and I am glad to be apart of this community.

Lindy Vaughan
Catalyst Industries

1 Like

Hi everyone, I am Daniel and I am a new programmer.

1 Like

Hi,

This looks lie a good product. I’m just wondering about a specific interactivity. I want to use the bot to do estimates. The flow asks how many areas do you have? and the response will trigger creation of X identical sets of questions dependent on this answer. Can this software do that?

Thanks.

Hi @durkis145

Just saw your post here. You can do this using our Logical Jump feature.

https://collectchat.help.center/article/1020-logical-jump

Regards,
Aslam from Collect.chat