From Bot to MailChimp and SMS [text message]

As more as I am learning from your chat bots, as more exited I get.

Before I can even focus on the bot solution, I want to setup a full automation signup process.

The flow and signup process looks like that:

1. Chat Bot
  2. Mailchimp
  3. SMS or Text Message Service
    For the SMS-Service I want that a every new client receives a welcome message.

Do you recommend any service that can do step #3?

I guess I was able to understand step #1+#2. But I still don’t know how to do the SMS Service.

Are there any SMS-Tools you can recommend?
Anything that works with Zapier?

I followed your recommendation and signed up for Zapier to test and see what I can do.
It’s a lot of thinking for a beginner. How to setup an automation process … however… . it’s super cool.

After I’ll figure out this whole process… I can’t wait to start with your chat bot.

Thank you so much for every little help!
I really appreciate that!

And yes… keep rocking… I love your chat-bot!!! Amazing it is! :grinning:

1 Like

Awesome. This is an interesting workflow.

For SMS I would definitely recommend Twilio. Luckily, Twilio is supported on Zapier (See https://zapier.com/apps/twilio/integrations)

Uff… I checked Twilio. But you need to do programming or coding. I can’t do that.

I am thinking to do this less complex.
Let’s try just smaller steps.

Let’s do this.

1. Bot-Chat
    new client signs up with an appointment. Date + Time.

2. SMS
    a text message reminder for the appointment will be sent to the customer prior 1hr before the appointment

What you think what Text Message Service could do that without knowing programming?

If you check twilio.com what you can see is developer way of doing things which may look complex to you.

However, Using Twilio via zapier is much simple.ie, few clicks away.

Go to https://zapier.com/app/editor/ and try integrating yourself.

Side note:- Before using Twilio on Zapier you need to signup on twilio.com and obtain account sid and auth token.

Steps are pretty much self-explanatory. If you face any difficulty, I suggest you contact a developer at your company or a friend who have zapier/programming experience.