Email Template changes Request

Hi,

I have purchased the standard plan of collect.chat chatbot. The plan includes the functionality “Remove Collect.chat branding”. But the response email template that I 've received still showing the brand name. Is there any way to remove this???

You can disable it in the configuration setting of the bot

1 Like

I couldn’t find any settings related to the response email template. only settings in the bot is to change the from email address.

Hi Aparna,

Yes, the Standard Plan allows you to remove the branding of Collect.chat. But only the branding shown on the chatbot interface on your website can be removed using this option.

Since it is the chatbot interface that your users see, it makes sense to get rid of “Collect.chat” branding. Please tell me how removing the branding from the email notification will help you. If we are convinced, then we might be able to help you.

It’s the first time we have had such a request!

Hi Aslam,

Now this makes me the second one to ask for a way to remove collect chat branding from the email notification that is sent by collect chat.

“Please tell me how removing the branding from the email notification will help you. If we are convinced, then we might be able to help you.”

I am a paying customer for over a year and I will cancel my account if I don’t find a way to remove the branding from email notification. I don’t mean to sound rude, but this should be enough reason for collect chat to help me remove the branding from email notification.

Thank you.

Hi @Zeeshan ,

Removal of Collect.chat branding is only available in our agency plan.

If you wish to learn more on that please reach.at/aslam to find a time to talk.

I will be happy to explain the process on the call.

Thanks and regards,
Aslam