Different Chatbot on relevant webpages for WIX

Hi there,

I tried to place different Chatbot on different webpages which I have customized a few chatbots to be used on each relevant web pages across my company’s product line. However, there are issues which the chatbot does not switch accordingly when I navigate to another product webpage. I am using WIX platform.

I am now using GTM method, using it to trigger my Chatbots on different webpages. However, when the visitors click on my site menus, my initial chatbot which is on the homepage remains there and it will only switch to the respective chatbot through a manual refresh, by pressing the F5 button.

The common way is pasting the appropriate snippet code in the respective pages, however, through this method, it turns out to be a widget which is unable to move along with the webpage, which I prefer it to stick to webpages as it moves along when the visitors scroll up and down.

Is there any better way to do this?

Hi Andrew,

Can you please write to care@collect.chat on the same issue, with the URL of the website where you added the bots?

The procedure you are following seems to be right. Your case will have to be examined in detail to see how your website pages are changing and how to update the bot along with these changes.

Regards,
Aslam