CSS changes

I am unable to place the chatbot in a place other than the three points. My contents are hidden because of this overlapping issue

1 Like

Hello,

Small changes like the position are possible by adding additional CSS to your website.

You can override the CSS properties of the element with id “chat-bot-launcher-container” to change the position of button and element with id “chat-bot-frame-container” to change the position of the actual widget.

Let me know if the solution works for you.

Cheers,
Shyjal

Being able to edit css would be a great feature. I put this also in another request to remove the start over icon too. I’d like to remove that, change the background on our text bubbles, make the avatar smaller, etc. Lots of little changes to make it look best for our site/brand.

Hi,

We do not permit CSS edits within the chat conversation like changing the text size or color of the conversation and avatar size inside that chat etc…

But things outside conversation like start over icon, launcher avatar, welcome text, background colour of embed iframe are customisable using CSS overriding. You just need to inspect the respective class name and write CSS overriding our existing style.

I have replied to the other thread on your specific use-case @symetriasaveslives

Cheers,
Shyjal