Automation: How to trigger automated email's?

@E-mail:

Let’s say a user gives me his e-mail address and I want to send him immediately an E-Mail with specific instructions.

• How can I setup this process?
  • Also making sure I can use a double-optin!

Mailchimp, ConvertKit, etc.

Hey Bernhard,

Collect.chat will only collect emails for you. To send emails automatically you need to use an external tool.

You can use our Integration method using Zapier or read about the direct integration with MailChimp, to do this.

You should add the collected users to email list, which should have some automation already set for the newly added user. I hope this information helps!

Cheers,
Aslam

1 Like

That’s cool. One question. As a “one-man-show” I do have limited time. I have to do multiple tasks at once. The bot is new to me and I need to look into lot’ of things. Where to integrate, how to integrate, and most important. How to automate and connect within my pipeline. I also didn’t use Zapier before.

To learn, setup and test all those things it would be great to have at least 1month time to test all those features.
Would it be possible to offer your bot for a full month with all the pro-features?

With the free start-version, it doesn’t seem to work to test. Hmm, maybe I missed something?

That would allow almost every user to dive into that topic, setting up and connecting the dots.
Would be cool!

by the way: do you have also an integration with ConvertKit? Or should all of that be setup with Zapier?
psps: however… I love what I’ve seen so far. just not as easy for an old dinosaur like me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ya. We understand that.

Which is why we have a 30-day refund policy. If you don’t like the bot/service, just ask for a refund and the complete amount will be credited back to you.

Cheers,
Aslam

ok… can you cancel the service every month? at any given time?

Yes. You can.

From the billing page, you can downgrade the bot to the Free plan anytime.

More questions on billing here - https://help.collect.chat/container/show/billing